Страници

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Bit Gloomy Playlist

First, I should say that I like rock and sometimes pop music. Also, my music choices are a bit strange, because they are a mixture of very different artists. I guess, the various types of music represent the various sides of my personality. So, I hope you won't find my playlist too confusing.
These days, I have been listening to Lana Del Rey, Bullet For My Valentine and Papa Roach.

The first Lana Del Rey's song that I heard was "Born to Die". No need for other words!

 I like Papa Roach and I usually listen to their more romantic songs such as "Forever", "The Fire", "Carry Me", etc. But I love this song. It's so powerful. When you're angry at somebody, it feels good to scream "Burn!" and all the negative energy is gone.

Although the sound isn't very soft, this is one of the most romantic songs ... at least for me. It's also kind of sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment