Страници

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wandering Souls

This month's "My Drama Choices" edition is very spiritual."Secret Garden" and "49 Days" are two of my all-time favourite Korean dramas.

Secret Garden


A very funny and cute love story! I watched this drama some time ago.

The beautiful stuntwoman Gil Ra Im and the arrogant rich Kim Joo Won accidently meet, and Joo Won falls in love with her. But he doesn't admit it at first. They grow closer and in the same time the things become very complicated when they fall under a spell, which make them to swap their bodies.


There are a lot of hilarious moments in this drama. It's very exciting and touching (especially the last episodes!). And the cast is incredible - very good actors and actresses. Hyun Bin is so adorable!



49 Days


This drama is the saddest drama I've watched. Usually, I prefer watching comedies. But "49 Days" is a great drama.

Shin Ji Hyun has everything that a person wants - loving family, good friends and is about to get married to the person, she deeply loves. However, her perfect life is distroyed when she has a car accident. She slips into a coma and is almost dead. Because her time hasn't come yet, she is offered a deal by a reaper, who calls himself scheduler. She has 49 days to make three people outside her family shed sincere tears for her. So, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, who works at night as a part-time worker.


The plot is very twisted and surprising. And you have to be prepared to shed a lot of tears.
And this is a great cast too. I'm a big fan of Jung Il Woo.



Big


I'm watching "Big" these days. I like it but I don't love it. 

Doctor Seo Yoon Jae and the high schooler Kang Gyung Joon get into a car accident. It seems like Kang Gyung Joon is in a comma but actually his spirit is in Seo Yoon Jae's body. It also turns out that Gyung Joon's teacher (who he has a crush on) is Dr Seo's fianceе. Things get more complicated when Ma Ri comes from the USA to look for the one she loves - Gyung Joon.


The cast is great and the idea is fine, and I don't really know why this drama is not exciting at all. Also I think that Ma Ri's role is really suitable for Bae Su Ji, but I like her better in "Dream High". But I like the stylish clothes in this drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment