Страници

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Horror at the Beauty Shop

No, I didn't have my legs waxed. It was far more scarier than you think.

I was at the beauty shop with my younger sister. She was having her make up and hair done for her prom. We were waiting patiently for our turn. We actually knew the girl who was having her make up before my sister. I was really curious to see how did she look like because she is naturally pretty and I expected an amazing result. But hell no! When I saw her with her make up, I thought that it would have been better if she didn't put any of it on. Then I got concerned about my sister. How was she going to look like after that?!

Watching How the Evil Puppet Master Paints a Doll Face

You see, I'm very curious. So, when my sister sat for her make up, I watched how it is done carefully. The make up artist was appling different colours, using different brushes. She looked like a professionalist and I'm pretty sure that she was doing what she had to. But the more make up she put on, more awful it looked. Watching my sister's face, I couldn't supress my ironic smiles. Then she found out that something is wrong. I knew that my sister won't like it. And I was right! She hated it from the first moment she saw it.
However, my sister's face looks perfect in the pictures from that day.

When I Was Young

It wasn't that long ago when I was preparing for my prom. I did the make up by myself and I was satisfied with the result. I still think it was the right decision for me. I was very natural and I don't think I was less pretty than the others.
But I had my hair done at the hairdresser's and I didn't like it at all. My hair looked very old-fashioned and it was too expensive. It certanly wasn't what I wanted. So, I stopped going to that hairdresser. I was very disappointed.
Nowadays I am pleased with my hairdresser. She gives me useful advices and makes my hair the way I want it. And the prices are reasonable.

All Those Things We Should(n't) Do

There is nothing wrong with taking care of your appearance. I think a person should try to look as good as possible. You just should find your own style. But you shouldn't overdo anything. Try to keep it natural. You don't need to look fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment